Thursday, September 30, 2010

Outfit: Stolen From Gracie

30-09-10b


30-09-10


30-09-10d


September30


NL boots


You know how sometimes, you have absolutely no inspiration and just wish that someone would tell you what to wear? That happened to me yesterday afternoon. I had no clue what I wanted to wear today. Then I came across this post on The Flip Side of Oz and I realised I had everything I needed to recreate the outfit. So I totally stole it. I hope you don’t mind Gracie!

Anyway, how is it the last day of September already? It seems like five minutes since I was all “Yay! It’s September!” For the first time all week it is not raining and the sun is even out. Hooray!

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
White shirt – Topshop Tall (eBay)
White cami – Topshop
Jeans – South Tall at Very.co.uk (gifted)
Brown boots – New Look (eBay)
Silver belt – local boutique
Silver earrings – gifted
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Blue silk scarf – Accessorize

Total Est. Cost £44

5 comments:

  1. Love the black boots and scarf! :-) You look so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! i am beyond flattered! I am so glad that you found some inspiration from my blog! i mean, that's what it's all about, right?

    you do look fabulous, if I must say so myself!


    xo,
    Gracie
    The Flip Side of Oz

    ReplyDelete