Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Outfit: Black and Brown

27-10-10b


27-10-10d


27-10-10c


27-10-10e


27-10-10


27-10-10f


October27


Next Leopard Print


I was rushing to take my pictures this morning as I had to leave a little earlier than usual in order to drop the young man at the station on my way to work. Consequently some of them are a little blurred.

I am happy to report that it is a much nicer day today: blue sky, sunshine, a light breeze. I forwent a polo neck and just added a scarf to my sweater as it is forecast to be much milder than last week.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Black trousers – Long Tall Sally
Leopard print shoes – Next
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver earrings – gifted
Brown and silver scarf – mall market stall

Total Est. Cost £92

No comments:

Post a Comment