Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Outfit: Ruby Shoesday

26-10-10c


26-10-10


26-10-10d


26-10-10b


26-10-10e


October26


NOW Discount Red


It is grey and dull and raining outside today. Not particularly inspiring. You don’t want to get out of your cosy bed when you can hear the rain hammering on the window, and you know it’s still dark outside.

I am finally going back to the gym tonight, to attempt to go swimming. Not being able to breathe properly for the last two weeks, I didn’t think exercise was a particularly good idea. But I think I am well enough now.

Until then though, I am going to stay wrapped up and cosy indoors and avoid the rain.

Grey sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – River Island
Red shoes – NOW Discount Shoes (gifted)
Grey socks – Long Tall Sally
Red beads – Ethel Austin
Silver bling ring – River Island
Cream pashmina – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £95

2 comments: