Friday, October 15, 2010

Outfit: Finally Friday!

15-10-10d


15-10-10b


15-10-10e


15-10-10


15-10-10c


15-10-10f


October15


Priceless over knee


It felt like I was awake coughing all of last night. I don’t feel too tired this morning though so I must have slept at some point, but all I can remember is coughing. Not fun. I am so over this illness now.

This oversize sweater is from New Look but I found it in a charity shop. It is not marked tall but I think it must be as the sleeves are so long. I don’t know whether the early Tall collection items were marked tall as they weren’t stocked in the store in my city.

There is a real chill in the air now so I think it will be boots and polo necks from here on in. Or scarves to cover an open neck as I am doing today.

Black sweater – New Look (charity shop)
White tank – River Island
Jeggings – New Look Tall
Black OTK boots – Priceless Shoes
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Turquoise scarf – H&M
Silver and diamante hair slide – Babyliss (Boots)

Total Est. Cost £66

3 comments:

  1. I think the scarf has completed your outfit really well. You look great as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you always look nice. Have you run out of contact lenses ? Not a complaint, you look just fine in glasses too.

    ReplyDelete