Thursday, October 14, 2010

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #78 and a Neutral Ensemble

14-10-10


14-10-10b


14-10-10e




14-10-10f


October14


FaithMary


Yesterday I worked from home so I didn’t have to go out early and could rest my voice (which all but disappeared on Tuesday evening). No picture because I was just in the same grey sweater as Tuesday, a grey fleece hoodie (for warmth), jeans and my furry pink slipper boots. Not a great look. I did manage to venture out briefly, for petrol, to post some eBay sales and for cough mixture from the chemist. I switched the hoodie for a coat and scarf, and the slippers for my tan boots.

I am a little better today – the cough is not hurting my chest so much, my throat is less sore and my voice has returned, albeit croakily. I wrapped up warm though and thought about wearing a dress but in the end opted for trousers.

These boots were bought from Faith during a sale many moons ago. I love the stitching detail and the buttons.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Black cords – Topshop Tall
Brown boots – Faith
Tan Obi belt – ASOS
Cream pashmina – gifted
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £126

3 comments:

  1. Love your obi belt, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you can't go wrong with an obi belt. Love your boots too, although they would freak my friend out completely, as she has a button phobia.

    ReplyDelete