Friday, October 01, 2010

Outfit: October 1st

01-10-10c


01-10-10


01-10-10e


01-10-10b


01-10-10d


01-10-10f


October1


Blue OTK


Seriously, how is it October? I think I blinked and missed most of September. So guess what the weather is doing today? Did you guess raining and not getting properly light? Well you’d be right! Just for a change, the sky is grey and it’s drizzling. Last night the weather forecast (or weather guess as the presenters on my regional news programme are now referring to it) said that today’s weather would be much the same as Wednesday’s. Yes, because that was such fun, what with the drizzle, the half-light and oh, the thunder storm that hit at 4pm just as I was leaving the office. The weekend promises to be better, thank goodness.

Anyway, what is more comfy than an oversize t shirt and an some jeggings? I caved and bought another pair – this time the stretchy fabric disguised as denim kind. And they are so comfy and doing a great job of slimming down my legs. Double yay!

Last night was church choir practice and I got to meet my friends’ new baby. I changed my jeans for a pair with a lower waist (I must remember that a lower waist is more flattering when tucking a shirt in at the front) and put on my trusty cowboy boots.

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
Grey oversize t – New Look
Jeggings – New Look Tall
Blue boots – eBay
Blue bangle – Diamonds & Pearls
Blue scarf – Dorothy Perkins
Silver earrings – gifted
Whitby Jet cross necklace – gifted

Total Est. Cost £67

No comments:

Post a Comment