Thursday, October 07, 2010

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #76 and Jazzing Up Basics

07-10-10


07-10-10c


07-10-10e


07-10-10b


07-10-10d


07-10-10f


Next Black


These boots cost £54.99 new. Back when I bought them that was a lot for me to spend on footwear and they are what led to me opening my Next Directory account. I was still living at home at the time, which means it was about 2001 when I bought them. Nine years later they are still going strong. They have had both zips replaced, been reheeled numerous times and have had the tips of the soles replaced. A good polish leaves them looking like new each time.

This is a great example of how you can start with the most basic of outfits (grey trousers, black top, black boots) and add just one accessory to jazz it up. This scarf is so loud it really works best over something basic and I am enjoying putting it to good use.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Grey trousers – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Black shoe boots – Next
Turquoise scarf – H&M
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £123

No comments:

Post a Comment