Thursday, October 07, 2010

Outfit: New Jeans and an Online Shopping Review

06-10-10i


06-10-10j


06-10-10k


06-10-10l


Barratt Tan


My friend Aimee (Boutique Girl) owns her own shop. It is a boutique filled with goodies but without the usual high boutique price tag. You may remember that I visited her on my adventure to Glasgow last Christmas.

And there’s the thing. The shop is located in Scotland. So until now you had to be a local to shop there. But last Friday i am..... boutique launched an e-commerce site. You can find it here.
Not all of the stock is loaded yet, but more items are being added each day. You will find brands such as French Connection, Vila and Blend, often at lower prices than on the high street.

When I saw Boutique girl wearing a pair of Vila Whitney push up jeans on her blog last week, I wanted a pair. Spying that they were available on the website, I placed my order. UK shipping is free which is excellent value as all items are sent 2nd class recorded delivery (tracked). International shipping is also available, with a flat rate of £4.50 so you don’t have to miss out just because you don’t live in the UK.

The jeans arrived 2 days after I ordered them and I knew I didn’t have to worry about Royal Mail losing them as they were being tracked. They looked small and I wasn’t convinced they would fit but they have plenty of stretch so I had no problem with them. They fit really well and are super skinny so ideal for tucking in to boots, as I wore them last night. The pockets on the back are specially shaped and strategically placed to make your bum appear smaller.

The jeans were nicely wrapped in tissue paper with sealed with a sticker featuring the i am..... logo. There was a thank you note included in the parcel with a discount code for my next purchase. With such excellent service and the added incentive of a discount I will definitely be placing another order.

You can follow Boutique Girl on Twitter and visit the i am..... online shop here.

It was warm for the first time ever at drama group last night. So it turned out that the cardi, pashmina and coat I had put on just in case it was freezing were overkill. I redid my hair before I went out and inadvertently worked out how to curl using GhDs.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Grey stripe top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Jeans – Vila (i am.....)
Tan boots – Barratts
Cream pashmina – gifted

Total Est. Cost £99

1 comment:

  1. Great look. I am so glad that the jeans are a good fit! They do look small but they are super comfy when on!

    Thank you for the fabulous review and thanks again for your custom.

    ReplyDelete