Monday, October 04, 2010

Outfit: Sunny Monday

04-10-10c


04-10-10


04-10-10b


04-10-10e


October4


Black Ethel Platform


After the monsoons of yesterday, it is lovely and sunny this morning. There was mist hanging over the fields by the side of the motorway and the sky is a clear bright blue. A perfect autumn morning.

So this is the sweater that used to be adorned with little gold beads. I think it is vastly improved without them. I kept all the beads so perhaps I will string them together as a necklace or something. I think it would have been a total nightmare to wear it with the beads attached as I would have been shedding them all over as they were so poorly sewn on. I was drawn to the stripes initially and I love the combination of black and navy. I can’t believe that it was such a style no-no for so long.

I have cut back on my evening activities this year, and I am loving having so much free time at home. I have found a recipe for sweet potato and carrot soup and so I might have a go at making it tonight (if I remember to buy carrots).

Navy dress – Next
Black and blue stripe sweater – New Look Tall
Black belt – Primark
Black tights – M&Co
Black shoes – Ethel Austin
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £42.50

No comments:

Post a Comment