Friday, November 12, 2010

Outfit: Faking It Friday

12-11-10c


12-11-10


12-11-10d


12-11-10b


12-11-10e


November12


Blue OTK


It’s Friday and it has stopped raining. The wind, however, has not stopped. I could hear it howling around the house this morning, making me very reluctant to get up. I counted 4 overturned wheelie bins on our estate as I drove out this morning.

It’s not that cold though so I took the opportunity to wear my faux leather jacket without freezing to death. I did add my cream pashmina to leave the house mind. These boots are faux suede too, hence the ‘faking it’ title.

Blue jacket – H&M
Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Blue boots – eBay
Blue beads – gifted
Wonder Woman belt – River Island
Silver hoops – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £112

1 comment:

  1. Great jacket and boots - I'm loving all the blue. (And good luck with your search for a maxi dress of an appropriate length).

    ReplyDelete