Sunday, November 21, 2010

Outfit: Sunday School

21-11-10d


21-11-10c


21-11-10b


21-11-10


21-11-10e


Deichmann Graceland wedge boot


Yesterday we had a road trip to Whitby to shut down the young man’s aunt’s caravan for the winter. The aunt and the young man’s parents came too. We sorted the caravan then, as it was a bit damp and miserable at the coast, we headed back and stopped for a wander around Pickering. We had tea at a fish and chip restaurant on the way home. I wrapped up warm in a black polo neck, jeans, my EMU boots, black coat and cream pashmina.

This morning I was up bright and early as I was on Sunday school duty at church. All the children were in together today, making boxes for their Christmas window display.

This afternoon I am baking cookies. I’ll clean the bathroom and then I’m going to watch Love Actually (it’s now less than 5 weeks to Christmas!) with a cup of tea (and perhaps a cookie or two).

Blue sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Gap
Beige boots – Deichmann Shoes (gifted)
Turquoise earrings – gifted
Turquoise flower ring – Dorothy Perkins
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Turquoise leather belt – H&M

Total Est. Cost £31

No comments:

Post a Comment