Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Outfit: Dressember #15 and a Christmas lunch

15-12-10


15-12-10b


15-12-10d


15-12-10c


15-12-10e


December15


Office Chantelle


It’s the office Christmas lunch today and, after last night, I am glad we are booked in for the ordinary menu at the pub and not the three course one. I wanted to put on my party dress but as it’s a bit short for wearing to work, I belted it as a tunic over jeans and added a sweater underneath for warmth.

We were supposed to be meeting friends in the city tonight but one of them is full of cold so we’ve postponed until next week. That means I have a free evening and I really ought to use it to go to the gym, what with all these meals out I’m having this week.

Black sweater – New Look Tall
Blue velvet dress – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Blue metallic shoes – Office
Silver and blue bead snowflake earrings – Etsy
Black patent belt – free with a shirt
Black and silver scarf – Mint Velvet (gifted)

Total Est. Cost £58

No comments:

Post a Comment