Thursday, December 16, 2010

Outfit: Dressember #16 and Another Christmas Lunch

16-12-10b


16-12-10c


16-12-10


16-12-10d


16-12-10e


Red flat


I am at the main office today, the place I usually go on a Friday. I have been invited out to lunch with another team as I help them out with online meetings and things when their administrator is on holiday and when they need to have early morning meetings (I start earlier than she does). It’s confusing me somewhat though, as I spent all of yesterday thinking it was Thursday and today feels like Friday. We are booked in for a three course Christmas lunch in the pub at 1.30pm so I will be cooking tea for the young man and probably saving mine for later on.

I have a hair appointment this afternoon, and then I need to do the Tesco shopping this evening. Flat boots were a necessity with all that running around, although I have brought a pair of heels to change into at lunchtime if the rain stops. Talking of the weather, there is more snow forecast for the weekend. Could another white Christmas be on the cards?

Red cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Grey knit dress – New Look Tall
Grey tights – Primark
Red boots – Shoe Express (eBay)
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery

Total Est. Cost £44

2 comments:

  1. I love red, red shoes, red boots and these ones are really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I love these boots too - they are really comfy.

    ReplyDelete