Sunday, December 26, 2010

Outfit: Dressember #25, Shoeper Challenge #86 and Christmas Day!

25-12-10


25-12-10b


25-12-10c


25-12-10d

Priceless Blue Flats


Phew, lots going on yesterday! We had a leisurely morning, opening gifts in bed and cooking a full breakfast (well, I cooked whilst the young man played with the Big Trak I got him for Christmas). We headed up to the young man’s parents’ and opened more gifts with them, ate mince pasty and drank tea. Then it was off to my parents’ for yet more gift opening and Christmas dinner. My sister and I had got the young man and my brother in law indoor remote control helicopters, so they spent much of the afternoon playing with those. My aunt and cousin joined us for Christmas dinner and we played games after we ate. It was a pretty good day all round.

I managed to sneak in a Shoeper Challenge too. I knew I’d need flats or slippers to wear in the house at my parents’ so I decided these were dressier than slippers and they went with my dress, so I took them with me to wear. I wore my faithful tan boots to travel in though, as there is still snow on the ground here. Satin shoes and snow/water/salt do not mix! Excluding a pair of silver flip flops, which I may or may not get the chance to wear before the end of the challenge in January, I have now worn every pair of shoes and boots that I own and this completes the challenge for me.

Blue velvet dress – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Jeans – South at Very.co.uk (gifted)
Blue satin flats – Priceless Shoes
Black belt – free with a shirt
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Blue bangles – Oxfam
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted

Total Est. Cost £23

1 comment:

  1. You always look cute!
    I love all your shoes :o)
    Cheers,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete