Sunday, December 26, 2010

Outfit: Dressember #26 and Boxing Day

26-12-10b


26-12-10


26-12-10c


26-12-10d


26-12-10e


Barratt Tan


This tunic/dress was a Christmas present from my parents. So was the necklace. Well you have play with your presents on Boxing Day, don’t you?

We slept late this morning and then did some chores around the house. I cleaned the bathroom, changed the bed sheets then took a shower and got ready. Can we all just take a moment to admire my hair please? I know it doesn’t look any different to usual, but I didn’t use my straightners other than to smooth out my fringe and to flick the ends out a little at the front. My new miracle blow dry product is the Babyliss Big Hair. I treated myself to it last weekend and I love it! I’ll do a proper review of it at some point, but it’s revolutionised my life!

We’re just having a lazy afternoon at the moment and will shortly be heading to the young man’s parents for tea and to play cards, a bit of a Boxing Day tradition.

Purple tunic dress – Long Tall Sally (gifted)
Black polo neck – New Look Tall
Jeggings – New Look Tall
Tan boots – Barratts
Pink beads – gifted

Total Est. Cost £80

No comments:

Post a Comment