Friday, December 31, 2010

Outfit: Dressember #30

30-12-10c


30-12-10d


30-12-10


30-12-10b


30-12-10e


Barratt Tan


Yesterday morning (OK, it was nearer lunchtime by the time I was up and ready) I went to do the Tesco shopping, and went on a hunt for a sim card for a phone the young man has bought for his dad. In the afternoon we tidied round, I did some ironing and I made a pie in preparation for my sister and her husband coming for tea. We had an enjoyable evening playing the Logo game and with the boys playing with their remote control helicopters.

I got to thinking yesterday that as well as missing my jeans, I am also missing my shorter coats. I feel my two longer ones look better over dresses and have been wearing those two all month, so I am looking forward to wearing a different coat tomorrow.

Beige knit dress – Bay Trading
Black ribbed leggings – Long Tall Sally
Black cardi – New Look Tall
Black belt – free with a shirt
Tan boots – Barratts
Red beads – eBay
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £107

No comments:

Post a Comment