Friday, December 31, 2010

Outfit: Dressember #31

31-12-10c


31-12-10b


31-12-10


31-12-10d


31-12-10e


Priceless Navy


Last day of Dressember! If you would like to make all of our efforts worthwhile by donating to Refuge – you can do so here.

So, it’s the last day of 2010 and I am stuck in waiting for my new phone to be delivered. I was given the rather vague delivery time of ‘between 8am and 4pm’ and I was rather hoping it would have been here by now. However, I do need to wash my car to get some of the salt off it, so I suppose I can go and do that for want of anything better to do.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all you lovely readers for reading each day, and know that it makes my day when you leave me a comment. Thank you for your continuing support and here’s to 2011!

Blue and beige tunic/dress – Firetrap (Box Clothing) (gifted)
White thermal top (underneath) – M&S
Jeggings – New Look Tall
Blue boots – Priceless Shoes
Blue beads – Ethel Austin
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue Obi belt – ASOS

Total Est. Cost £47

No comments:

Post a Comment