Monday, December 06, 2010

Outfit: Dressember #4 & #5 and a Snowy Walk

04-12-10


04-12-10b


04-12-10c


04-12-10d


Asda leopard slipper boots


On Saturday I walked into the village and posted all my Christmas cards. I went back home and made some soup for dinner, cleaned the bathroom, vacced and set the table for some friends coming for to dinner. We all had soup and crusty bread, followed by some flapjack I made last week. Then we got togged up and headed out into the snow. We walked to a local park and cut through there to get onto a footpath that would take us to a nearby pub. The snow was quite deep in places and it was all uphill, so it was great exercise. We had a couple of drinks in the pub, then headed for the retail park to one of the large chain restaurants and had some food. On the walk home we took a detour into an old golf course and found the remnants of other people’s sledges to have a go on down the hill.

I have no pictures from yesterday, but I wore a black sweater dress over a black polo neck and jeans with the same black belt as Saturday. With my leopard print slippers again.

Grey stripe sweater dress – New Look Tall
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Grey sweater – Long Tall Sally
Leopard print slipper boots – George at ASDA
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery
Black belt - free with a shirt

Total Est, Cost £72

No comments:

Post a Comment