Monday, December 06, 2010

Outfit: Dressember #6 and a Cold and Frosty Morning

06-12-10d


06-12-10b


06-12-10c


06-12-10


06-12-10e


December06


Matalan cream black quilt MJs


There are highs of minus 1 forecast for today and it took me ages to scrap my car as it was so cold this morning. The snow is receding a little and all the roads are fairly clear now (except for our estate which is a bit dicey still in places) so I’ve made it in to the office. I still had to carry my heels in a bag and wear my snow boots outside (there is still inches of snow in the garden) mind.

You can’t really tell from the pictures that this is a dress, but I promise you that it is. It’s this one, but with the straps attached:

LTS Eisel Black dress


I have my black polo neck under it and my black cardi over it so you can’t really tell what’s what.

Don’t forget that if you want to make a donation to Refuge in support of Dressember, you can do so here.
Black cardi – New Look Tall
Black dress – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Black polo neck – New Look Tall
Black tights – Primark
Black & cream shoes – Matalan
Silver bling ring – River Island
Silver and blue snowflake earrings – Etsy
Black patent belt – Primark

Total Est. Cost £76

3 comments:

  1. you know when i saw your shoes in the pictures (lovely by the way) i was going to ask you how you were able to wear them in the snow, till i read that you wear your winter bootes. phew!!!

    snow's alright but can't wait for it to stop..hate icy roads :(

    oh btw we are organising a giveaway on our blog. pls check it out.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete