Tuesday, January 04, 2011

New Year, New Feature

Since my This Week I Will Be Mostly... posts have mostly fallen by the wayside, I have decided to introduce a new feature called Stuff I’m Loving/Stuff I’m not Loving. This means I can make a list (because every good blogger knows that lists = easy posts) anytime I want and it can be as long or as short as needed, and hopefully less repetitive than the other posts became. So to kick off:

Stuff I’m...
...Loving
That there is chocolate in the office
My Babyliss Big Hair styler
Painting my nails
My new check shirt – it’s very Jentine and Kendi and I can’t wait to wear it
The pictures of myself with hair extensions – I have to wear them for real sometime soon


...Not Loving
Waiting on the Royal Fail to deliver my phone
Being back at work
That my nail varnish chipped majorly in less than 24 hours

2 comments:

  1. Try Barielle Ultra Speed Dry Manicure Extender, it works for me & I generally have unchipped nails for 4-5 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I like your new feature, I agree about the chipped nail varnish! Pain!

    I have followed your blog for a while (not sure if I've left a comment before) but you have inspired me to begin my own blog!

    It's in it's very early stages so bear with me!

    Happy New Year!

    http://twinmummyoutfits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete