Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Outfit: Blue and Black Wednesday

05-01-11b


05-01-11c


05-01-11d


05-01-11


05-01-11e


January05


Blue OTK


Wednesday already – gotta love a short week!

My long-awaited new phone arrived yesterday and I love it! An order from Boots.com also arrived yesterday. I had never ordered from there before but I am very impressed with the service. I placed my order Saturday evening (New Year’s Day, don’t forget) and it arrived yesterday, meaning they processed and packed it on either Sunday, or Monday which was a bank holiday. Now that is good service.

So, today’s outfit. Obviously I wanted to wear my new shirt. I don’t know why I’m so excited about it, it’s not that special really. I think it’s just that I’ve been after this pattern of checks for so long that to have finally found one is fabulous. So I paired it with the blue boots and a black skirt and cardi, and added the glittery belt for a bit of sparkle. Who doesn’t need sparkle on a dreary wet January day?

My nail polish is Boots No7 Speed Dry in Iced Mocha.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Black skirt – Long Tall Sally
Blue and white check shirt – H&M
Black tights – M&Co
Blue boots – eBay
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver bling ring – River Island
Blue ring – Dorothy Perkins
Silver glitter belt – local boutique

Total Est. Cost £93

5 comments:

  1. I like the new shirt and those boots are fabulous. They remind me (in a distant way) of a pair of purple suede lace up knee highs I have...I must get them out...although they do have incredibly high heels, not much call for them in my day to day dressing).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I love that outfit! The shirt goes so well with the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah, I think my comment was consumed by Blogger!

    Anyway, I think the outfit is great, and love all the accessories - they really make the outfit pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all!

    And TwinMummy - you need to work those boots into your daily dressing - they sound fabulous! See Spiragirl (link in my sidebar) for inspiration - she was a SAHM (of 3) in heels until just before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome style ! Happy New Year 2011 !

    ReplyDelete