Thursday, January 20, 2011

Outfit: Casual Thursday

20-01-11


20-01-11d


20-01-11b


20-01-11c


20-01-11e


January20


Office Chantelle


I ended up getting changed last night as I didn’t make it to work at all yesterday. My car wasn’t ready until almost 4pm (and it has to go back in on Monday) so I put some jeans and a sweater on before I went out to meet my sister. We saw The King’s Speech and it was very good. I’m not sure I would have cast Mike from Neighbours (Guy Pearce) as King Edward VIII (David – not least because he is a good 7 years younger than Colin Firth, who was playing David’s younger brother Bertie, although a quick IMBD search reveals that Pearce is British, something I did not know until just now) but Colin Firth was very good at portraying George VI’s stutter, and Helena Bonham-Carter was excellent as Queen Elizabeth (the Queen Mother).

I am back in the office today, and had planned to put a black sweater over this shirt. However, as I have only ever worn it with grey or black I thought why not go in a completely different direction with this jacket. I think it works well.

Teal cord jacket – Oasis
Blue and white check shirt – H&M
Jeans – Next Clearance
Blue metallic shoes – Office
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Blue ring – Dorothy Perkins
Heart pendant – Scope

Total Est. Cost £66

No comments:

Post a Comment