Thursday, January 20, 2011

Why I Love: Maybelline Forever Strong Professional Nail Polish

Maybelline Forever Strong Professional


On Friday evening I painted my nails with Maybelline Forever Strong Professional in Extreme Blackcurrant. This was the state of my nails last night (Wednesday):

Maybelline Forever Strong


See that little chip on the tip of my middle finger? That was the extent of the chipping on both hands after 5 days wear. Not bad by anyone’s standards, I think you’ll agree. Yes I used a base coat and Sally Hansen’s Diamond Shine topcoat, but I use that with whatever polish I wear and it still doesn’t stop it chipping in a couple of days, often within 24 hours.

I am so impressed with the Maybelline polish that yesterday I went to Boots and bought 2 more colours (using my Boots points so it didn’t actually cost me anything). Boots have £1 off Maybelline nail polish (making it £3.09 a bottle) at the moment so if you were thinking of trying it out, now is a good time to do so. I got Midnight Blue and Golden Brown and I will be re-doing my nails with one of those this evening.

2 comments:

  1. I have just started to manicure my nails again and I was thinking of some new polishes. Will have to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! You should definitely check out the Maybelline counter.

    ReplyDelete