Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Outfit: Homeward Bound

19-01-11d


19-01-11


19-01-11c


19-01-11b


19-01-11e


January19


George Zebra Flats


My car has gone to the garage this morning so I am working from home until they phone to tell me what’s wrong with it and whether or not they can fix it today.

My sister and I are meeting up in town after work to go to the cinema to see The King’s Speech. I have heard good things about this film so I have high hopes for it.

The street outside was white over this morning. At first I thought it had snowed, but it was just a very heavy frost. After the brief respite last week it looks like winter is back with a vengeance.

I have seen several other bloggers in teal tights in the last couple of weeks and it inspired me to dig mine out.

Grey knit dress – New Look Tall
Teal tights – Accessorize
Zebra print flats – George at ASDA (eBay)
Teal beads – Claire’s
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Diamante hair clip – Babyliss (Boots)
Turquoise scarf – H&M

Total Est. Cost £43

2 comments:

  1. I love the combo of the teal tights and zebra shoes. I really that scarf too, I saw it and nearly bought it! I saw a wonder woman t shirt in primark and it reminded me of your wonder woman belt!

    ReplyDelete