Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Outfit: Last Day of the Holidays

03-01-11c


03-01-11b


03-01-11


03-01-11d


03-01-11e


03-01-11f


Deichmann Graceland wedge boot


Yesterday was a bank holiday in the UK (due to New Year’s Day falling on Saturday) so it was a nice little extension to the Christmas break. I decided I wanted to get out and do something, so my sister and I headed into the city to check out the last of the sales. I bought a blue and white check shirt (something for which I have been looking for ages) and I got a Ri2K leather cross body bag for £39.99 when it should have been over £100. Not a bad bargain! The shirt will be debuted later in the week but it is currently in the ironing pile.

My sister came back to mine for a cuppa and we got to talking about Chinese food. We were planning to go to a buffet restaurant on my sister’s side of the city next week (and we still may do) but the young man started licking his lips and we decided to head over there last night. It was a good way to round off the holidays.

Black polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Cream leather belt – gifted
Beige wedge boots – Deichmann Shoes (gifted)
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver bling ring – River Island

Total Est. Cost £50

2 comments: