Saturday, January 22, 2011

Up For a Challenge?

I am! Kendi is running her now famous 30 for 30 again from 1st February and for the first time ever, I’ve signed up to take part. However, before I knew about that I had a message from Jane inviting me to take part in her spring capsule wardrobe challenge. That runs from 14th-18th February, smack bang in the middle of the 30 for 30. So I thought, why not do both? All is means is taking my 10 capsule items from my 30 for 30 items and remixing my ass off all month!

I’ll need to think long and hard about my 30 items. I’ve checked with Kendi and coats do not count, nor do snow boots (should the need for them arise) if you are not wearing them as part of your outfit. Accessories don’t count either – basically if you couldn’t/wouldn’t wear something on its own, it’s classed as an accessory. So that’s scarves, tights, jewellery etc. I am also counting leggings as an accessory because, as we all know, leggings are not trousers. They are just really thick tights.

Once I have my 30 items assembled, I’ll post pictures of them. And then I’ll have to whittle that down to 10 items for the capsule wardrobe challenge. Oh, and did I mention there’s a shopping ban which accompanies the 30 for 30? Yep, that’s all part of the fun.

If you want to sign up for either (or both) of these challenges, visit Kendi or (and) Jane’s blogs.

1 comment:

  1. I thought about doing 30 for 30 but I don't think I'm up for the commitment of it at the mo! I hadn't heard of the other challenge, sounds great. Good luck with both, looking forward to seeing the outfits ;)

    ReplyDelete