Monday, January 24, 2011

Outfit: Saturday

22-01-11b


22-01-11


22-01-11c


22-01-11d


22-01-11e


Leopard flats


I spent Saturday morning with a couple of ladies from the drama group, sorting out costumes in a dusty old warehouse loft we rent for storage space. We found the costumes we were looking for for this year’s show, and had a bit of a clear out of some old items which won’t be used again. We also have a better idea of what is there now too. I was just in a sweatshirt and jeans and EMU boots as I knew it would be cold and dusty.

We went back one of the ladies’ house for dinner, and decided the best way to gauge the sizes of the dresses we’d brought back was to try them all on! So I spent part of Saturday afternoon trying on every fairy dress there was guessing what size it was depending on how it fit (or didn’t fit) me!

When I got home later on, I did some washing, changed the bed sheets, cleaned the bathroom and then watched some Sex and The City episodes.

When I finally got cleaned up, this is what I put on.

Black cashmere cardi – F+F at Tesco
Black and silver cami – New Look Tall
Jeans – River Island
Leopard print flats – Priceless Shoes (eBay)
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Brown wood earrings – Dorothy Perkins
Bracelet – gifted
Silver bling ring – River Island

Total Est. Cost £84

No comments:

Post a Comment