Monday, February 21, 2011

Outfit: 30x30 Day 21 and Shoeper Shoe Challenge #4

21-02-11c


21-02-11d


21-02-11f


February21


NL Blue


There was no heat on in the office when I arrived this morning (something to do with a server being placed by the thermostat and knocking the heating off) so I was glad I’d added a cardi to this outfit. This skirt needs to have the waistband shown off really, hence why the cardi is folded up into a faux shrug.

21-02-11b


I would usually go to the gym on a Monday night, but as I went yesterday and I’ll be going to Auqafit tomorrow night, I’m giving myself a night off to stay in and watch the Gadget Show tonight.

21-02-11e


21-02-11


Pair of shoes number 4 saved by the Shoeper Challenge is these blue patent numbers from New Look. They were on sale for £5 back in about 2007 and they have had a lot of wear over the years. They are pretty comfy with their round toe and slightly chunky heel and were therefore a total bargain.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Blue and white check shirt – H&M
Black skirt – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Black tights – M&S
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Blue necklace and ring – Dorothy Perkins
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £68

No comments:

Post a Comment