Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Outfit: 30x30 Day 22

22-02-11d


22-02-11


22-02-11e


February22


ArturoChiang


I had a thoroughly lazy night last night – chatting with my sister on Facebook, watching TV, catching up with Home and Away online and reading Hello! magazine. It was lovely.

22-02-11c


When I first signed up to the 30x30 and had picked my items, I made a list of a few outfits as I was so excited to get started. Up until last night I hadn’t looked at that list but I was lacking inspiration so I was glad I had had the foresight to do a bit of planning. Somehow I had managed not to wear any of the combinations I’d written down so I have a list of fresh options for the next few days.

22-02-11b


I’m going to go to Aquafit at the gym again tonight. It’s a good class – it’s fun and you get a bit of a swim before it too.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Denim skirt – J Jasper Conran (Debenhams)
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Black boots – Arturo Chiang (Century 21)
Silver and cream bead cluster necklace – New Look
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver bling ring – River Island
Cream bead bracelet (worn as ring) – Diamonds and Pearls

Total Est. Cost £159

No comments:

Post a Comment