Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Shoes!

Irregular Choice Flick Flack


The shoeper challenge just got harder! I was given a gift voucher to spend at Spartoo, and these are what I got with it. I have wanted some Irregular Choice shoes for a long time, especially after admiring the various pairs Roisin owns. When I spotted that the Flick Flack style were in stock in black, I snapped them up right away. They are definitely Irregular Choice, but not as ‘out there’ as some of the styles they make. And they have buttons! I love buttons!

Arian Pala wedges


The second pair are fabulous nautical wedges. I love navy and I can’t wait for some better weather so that I can wear these. And look at the cute little daisy embroidered on front. I love daisies!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm really looking forward to seeing how you style these. I gave my black ones to my sister after finding the 38 a bit too big, the red ones I have in the 37 fit perfectly though so I'm on the lookout for some of the black ones again on ebay or similar. I think you'll love wearing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top pair is great! I'm a big fan of black and white as well as of quirky shoe shapes, so it was love at first sight :) The bottom pair is cute too.

    ReplyDelete