Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #17 and Purple With Grey

16-03-11


16-03-11b


16-03-11e


16-03-11f


March16


Buffalo Sixtina


My hair is straight again today as I washed and dried it at the gym last night where there are no fancy spin dryers. Speaking of the gym, my legs are a little stiff today following Monday night’s class and last night’s Aqua Aerobics. I feel the flats that I had the foresight to stash under my desk may be called into service today.

Another pair of shoes are saved today. I was sent these by Sarenza to style up for their shoe challenge last summer. I didn’t win but got a free pair of shoes out of it and those are always the best kind. They are leather inside and out, and have fabulous red soles.

16-03-11d


I was going to put a black jacket with this outfit, but switched to the grey one as it has the lovely purple lining and it goes with the stripy top a bit better.

16-03-11c


I have a night in tonight and I intend to chill out, watch TV and rest my aching limbs.

Grey jacket – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Grey stripe top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Purple shoes – Buffalo (Sarenza) (gifted)
Silver bangle – gifted
Purple jewelled necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £40

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are ONLY my favorite color ever and I am dying over them! I hate that they're a whole ocean away from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There must be some shoes in the US in this shade, surely?! They are gorgeous though, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete