Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Outfit: Blue Monday Tuesday

08-03-11


08-03-11b


08-03-11e


08-03-11g


March08


NL Blue


I’ve been taking pictures in the conservatory in an attempt to get some daylight but without going outside as it’s still freezing in the mornings – there was a frost again today and the inside of the conservatory double glazing was iced up. However, as the sun isn’t round that side of the house in the mornings it’s a bit dark in there I think so I’ll have to revert to using my flash in the front room or on the landing I think.

08-03-11d


I’d been longing for a tan leather belt all through the 30x30, but because of the shopping ban I couldn’t buy one. I managed to hold off a further week and then because I was at the retail park yesterday buying pillow cases I had a look in the shops and found this one in River Island. It’s perfect – really soft leather so it wraps around and ties really easily. And although the tiny holes are supposed to be decorative, they work just as well as the larger ones for actually fastening the belt. I bought the medium size as it will then work on jeans too.

08-03-11c


Today is Shrove Tuesday but I won’t be getting any pancakes as I have a committee meeting this evening. I shall have to save making pancakes until Friday.

Blue cardi – Ethel Austin
Blue and white check shirt – H&M
Navy skirt – Long Tall Sally
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Navy tights – New Look
Blue tank – Topshop
Blue chunky bangle – Diamonds & Pearls
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Blue bead necklace – gifted
Blue ring – Dorothy Perkins
Tan leather belt – River Island
Silver hoops – gifted
Navy scarf - Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £80

6 comments:

  1. I love that color of blue! & I've also been looking for a belt like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the blue! It really suits you. Loving those shoes. :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Blue is my colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv the outfit.... darling shoes...

    ReplyDelete