Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Outfit: Committee Meeting

08-03-11m


08-03-11p


08-03-11o


Barratt Tan


Last night was the drama group committee meeting and I just switched my skirt for jeans and shoes for boots. I said this belt would work with jeans and it does.

08-03-11n


08-03-11r


I got some advice from a photographer friend on Twitter (thanks Dave!) and tried pictures again in the conservatory. Apparently I was confusing the camera with a window behind me so I pulled on the curtains and it worked out much better. Other than the sun right across my face of course, but I’m not complaining about that!

08-03-11q


Blue cardi – Ethel Austin
Blue and white check shirt – H&M
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Tan boots – Barratts
Tan leather belt – River Island
Blue beads – gifted
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue ring – Dorothy Perkins
Blue chunky bangle – Diamonds and Pearls

Total Est. Cost £97

No comments:

Post a Comment