Monday, March 07, 2011

Outfit: Friday Night Out

04-03-11j


04-03-11l


04-03-11o


04-03-11n


ArturoChiang


On Friday evening a group of us from work headed into the city for my friend Z’s leaving do. We had a meal at a lovely Italian restaurant and we all had a great time. I headed home after the meal but I think the others stayed out later.

04-03-11m


04-03-11k


You can see that I wore 3 of my 30x30 pieces again already. I think that’s why the challenge worked so well for me – I chose items that I knew I loved to wear and that all mixed and matched really well. Before the challenge I’d forgotten just how comfy these black boots are. They will be my go to heels in cold weather from now on.

Black short sleeve shrug/cardi – New Look
Black sequinned bustier – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Jeans – Next Tall (clearance outlet)
Black boots – Arturo Chiang (Century 21)
Black jacket – Long Tall Sally
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver and cream bead cluster – New Look
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver bangles – Scope
Silver plastic bangle – gifted
Silver bling ring – River Island

Total Est. Cost £116

No comments:

Post a Comment