Monday, March 07, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #10 and Weekend Recap

06-03-11b


06-03-11


06-03-11e


06-03-11f


Faithrigid


I had a really busy weekend and didn’t get near the computer the whole time. On Saturday morning I took my parents to Ikea for some fold up chairs that they wanted. My dad had never been before so he was fascinated by it all. They stayed for dinner and then went home. I didn’t get any pictures on Saturday – there wasn’t time. And that’s a shame as I could have saved the boots I was wearing in the morning, but as I didn’t get a picture it doesn’t count in the Shoeper Challenge.

06-03-11c


Saturday afternoon the young man and I set out for a walk. We walked the long way round to a couple of towns away, and called in at a pub for a drink. Around 5pm we were about to leave, I went to the ladies and when I returned two of our friends had turned up – totally randomly as it wasn’t a pub we had ever been in before and not one the friends went in very often. We had another drink and that turned into several and before we knew it it was going up to 10pm and we hadn’t had any tea. We walked to the Chinese for takeout, and called a taxi home.

06-03-11d


Sunday morning I was teaching Sunday school so I got up and went to church. This is my outfit from Sunday morning. Another pair of boots are saved in the Shoeper Challenge. This teal pair is from Faith who have since departed from the British High Street (save for the concessions in Debenhams stores). They were bought on sale for around £40 and have a fabulous purple fabric lining. The heel tips are metal so they scrunch when I walk in them.

In the afternoon the young man and I set off on a bike ride. We went through a local park and then headed up to our friends’ house. The friends were preparing a Sunday roast and were about to head out on a walk and invited us to join them for the walk and tea. We walked the long way round to a local pub, enjoying the views in the afternoon sunshine. We had a couple of drinks and then headed back to enjoy roast chicken and veg, which was totally delicious. All in all it was a pretty good weekend.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Plaid shirt – Primark
Teal cami – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Next Tall (clearance outlet)
Teal boots – Faith
Teal necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £80

1 comment: