Thursday, March 31, 2011

Outfit: Out For Tea

30-03-11l


30-03-11p


30-03-11m


30-03-11q


NL Blue


I went to the local Wetherspoon’s for tea last night, to celebrate a birthday of one of the drama group. The food wasn't bad - I had the all day brunch and jam roly poly with custard - and it's cheap so it's all good.

30-03-11o


30-03-11n


This sweater is an eBay bargain and arrived this week. It’s from Long Tall Sally. I was trying to figure out from how long ago last night – the label has the block capitals logo in pink so it’s a good five years at least I would say, as they’ve have 2 other logos since then. It’s a perfect fit though (and it’s a size Small which is 10-12 so I’m quite chuffed) and goes great with jeans.

Blue jacket – H&M
Navy sweater – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Jeans – South at Very.co.uk (gifted)
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £46

No comments:

Post a Comment