Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #21 and Stripes Week Day 3

23-03-11c


23-03-11e


23-03-11


23-03-11g


March23


Irregular Choice Flick Flack


Lookit! Sunshine! The spring weather is continuing and it’s set to be warm again today.

23-03-11b


So I went to aqua aerobics last night and my arms are a little achy now, but other than that I’m not suffering so much this week. I swam 10 lengths before the class too, but that was mainly to keep warm as the pool was freezing! I’ll keep up these two classes I think as they seem to be doing me some good.

23-03-11f


More stripes but not of the nautical kind today. I love this shirt but it tends to get overlooked in favour of my check ones for some reason. It’s not a Tall but as the cuffs have cuff links they can be worn turned up or down – down obviously giving more length. I’d spied this shirt at full price a few years back and was lucky enough to find it half off in the sale just after Christmas, the year before last I think.

23-03-11d


It’s also the first outing of my Irregular Choice shoes today, and another pair ticked off the list in the shoe challenge. If you want to see who else is taking part in this challenge, check out Shoeperwoman’s blog as she does a round-up of all her ‘Challengettes’ each Friday. These shoes were purchased with a gift voucher that I was given to spend at Spartoo. If you are familiar with the Irregular Choice brand you will know that the soles always feature some kind of pattern or print. I took a picture of the adorable bunnies on the bottom of mine (I think they look like the Easter Bunny) before I put them on as I knew the soles would get dirty and damaged as soon as I went outside in them. The fact that there are stripes on the shoes fits in nicely with the theme of the week too.

Black dress – George at Asda
Black and white stripe shirt – Next
Black and white Flick Flack shoes – Irregular Choice (Spartoo – bought with gift voucher)
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Black patent belt – Primark

Total Est. Cost £38

6 comments:

  1. I already loved the layering and when I scrolled down - BAM amazing shoes! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say the two classes are working out - it's been a number of months since I last stumbled onto your blog, and you look fabulous! The shoes are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layered stripes and those shoes are fantastic! That dress is very flattering too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! I'll have to figure out what else to pair the shoes with.

    ReplyDelete