Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Outfit: Super Stripes Week – Tuesday

22-03-11f


22-03-11e


22-03-11c


22-03-11g


March22


NOW Discount Red


I couldn’t not include my favourite striped top in this now, could I? So here it is. I was going to put my wide red belt with this, but went with the tan one instead so as to be less matchy-matchy. I tend to associate stripes with navy and white, a very nautical look, but I will be doing something different with them tomorrow.

22-03-11d


22-03-11


The young man’s mum called round last night and brought us a cupcake each from the family party she’d been to over the weekend (that we couldn’t make due to the wedding). I went to the gym and I am pleased to report that so far, I am not achy. However, ask me again after aqua aerobics tonight and it may well be a different story!

22-03-11b


It was officially the first day of spring yesterday (I think – it was the spring Equinox, is that the same thing?) and we certainly have the weather this week – sunshine and a promised high of 15 or 16 degrees centigrade. So it’s nude tights and my trench coat all the way. Or at least until the next cold snap.

Cream and navy stripe top – Forever 21
Navy skirt – Long Tall Sally
Red shoes – NOW Discount Shoes (gifted)
Tan leather belt – River Island
Blue beads – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver bling ring – River Island
Cream bead bracelets – Diamonds and Pearls

Total Est. Cost £60

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous classic stripes. I love the atypical pearls and the fabulous red pump.

    ReplyDelete