Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Outfit: Blue Tuesday

12-04-11b


12-04-11e


12-04-11f


12-04-11c


12-04-11g


April12


NL Blue


I liked my outfit so much when I wore a pencil skirt with my Betty Boop t shirt a month or so back that I’ve put together a couple of variations on it this week. This is the first one – tops that I would usually only wear with jeans, paired with a pencil skirt and heels. I’m glad of the layers actually – it’s a bit cloudy and windy out today.

12-04-11


12-04-11d


Tonight is drama group committee and I don’t feel the slightest bit guilty about missing my gym class for it, following the weekend’s cycling antics and the fact that I am just a little achy from the gym last night.

Blue and white stripe tank – River Island
Blue top – Dunnes
Navy pencil skirt – Long Tall Sally
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Blue scarf – charity shop
Blue beads – Ethel Austin
Blue ring – Dorothy Perkins
Blue chunky bangle – Diamonds and Pearls
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £40

2 comments:

  1. Love this Fi! Those shoes are so lovely, and the addition of the white stripes is a nice touch :-)

    ReplyDelete