Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #33 and Think Pink!

13-04-11b


13-04-11d


13-04-11e


13-04-11f


April13


Matalan Tweed


It’s back to long sleeves today as I was cold most of yesterday. And if there’s one thing I hate, it’s being cold!

13-04-11c


This is another casual top/pencil skirt outfit and I like that this is a different way to wear this t shirt, rather than just pairing it with jeans. Although pairing it with jeans is probably exactly what I’ll do later on when I meet the drama group for a birthday tea at the local Wetherspoon’s. Another lady and I share a birthday this week so the celebration is for us this time.

13-04-11


Pair of shoes number 33 is safe. I’ve been having a bit of a clear out recently so I’m not sure how many pairs I have in total right now. I’ll have to have another count up. These tweed heels were bought in Matalan. I spied initially them and didn’t buy them, then a couple of weeks later I was in the store again and noticed they had been reduced to £6 so they were mine.

Pink t – George at ASDA
Grey long sleeve t – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Grey pencil skirt – Long Tall Sally
Tweed shoes – Matalan
Silver hoops – gifted
Pink beads – gifted
Pink bracelet – gifted

Total Est. Cost £53

2 comments:

  1. Cute tee shirt! I like how you've dressed down the pencil skirt, lovely combo xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you! And yes, I really like this look too!

    ReplyDelete