Monday, April 04, 2011

Outfit: Chilly Monday

04-04-11b


04-04-11c


04-04-11e


04-04-11f


04-04-11g


April02


Irregular Choice Flick Flack


There was frost on my car this morning when I got up. Thankfully it had melted by the time I went outside so I didn’t have to scrape, but I was really hoping we had seen the last of the frost for this year. The forecast highs are just 9°C today and so it’s back to black tights. I think it should have been back to a winter coat too, but I couldn’t bring myself to do it.

04-04-11


04-04-11d


So another week begins and this is my last full week for a while. Next Friday I am off as it’s the day after my birthday and my sister and I are having a day out. The Friday after that is Good Friday, then I’m off the week between the bank holidays, and the week after that (the first week of May) is a short week as the Monday is May Day holiday. Hooray for birthdays and bank holidays!

Red dress – Claudia Richards (Luxuriously Tall)
Black tights – M&Co
Black patent shoes – Irregular Choice (Spartoo) (bought with voucher)
Black Obi belt – ASOS
Silver hoops – gifted
Red and cream bangles – gifted
Green bead necklace – I Am..... boutique

Total Est. Cost £36

No comments:

Post a Comment