Friday, April 15, 2011

Outfit: Day Out and a New Bag

15-04-11b


15-04-11d


15-04-11f


15-04-11e


15-04-11h


April15


Cowboy Boots


I had today off work to go out for lunch with my sister. We headed to Harrogate and had lunch in Betty’s Tea Rooms. We had a wander around the shops in the afternoon, then returned to my house for pizza with the young man. My sister got me a new Singstar disc for my birthday so we played on that this evening.

15-04-11g


15-04-11


15-04-11c


I had a gift voucher to spend at Spartoo so I bought myself a new handbag. It is made from lovely soft leather and tan is a great colour for the spring and summer. The brand is Sabrina and the style name is Sarah, both names which hold special significance for me.

Navy and white blazer – Next Tall
White top – Tall Girls
Jeans – River Island
Brown cowboy boots – New Look
Tan leather belt – River Island
Navy scarf – Dorothy Perkins
Silver bling ring – River Island
Blue bead necklace – gifted
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £178

No comments:

Post a Comment