Saturday, April 16, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #35 and a Sunny Saturday

16-04-11d


16-04-11b


16-04-11c


16-04-11f


Next Tan Wedges


It can be difficult to buy clothes from regular high street retailers when you are as tall as I am. Every now and again though, H&M will come up trumps and produce a top with freakishly long sleeves – perfect for tall girls like me. This is one such top which I came across in the Harrogate branch yesterday. I was looking for a red and white stripe top and my sister spied this one. I tried it on as the sleeves looked quite long, and was really pleased to find it fitted.

16-04-11e


It’s lovely and sunny again today. I spent the morning doing chores – vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, washing and ironing. The young man’s mate came over for lunch and then they went off on their bikes. I took myself off to Saltaire to look at the Yorkshire Fashion Archive exhibition that has just opened in Salt’s Mill. I had a walk in the park in the sunshine before heading home.

16-04-11


I bought these wedges in Next when I was out with my sister last weekend. I wanted to try them out for comfort today so stashed some fold up flats in my bag just in case. I am pleased to report that I didn’t need the flats, and hope these wedges will be very comfy once they are broken in.

Red and white stripe top – H&M
Jeans – South at Very.co.uk (gifted)
Tan wedges – Next
Red beads – eBay
Silver hoops – gifted
Sunglasses – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £52

2 comments:

  1. I love it when I stumble upon something nice and long! The wedges are great - perfect for spring and summer!

    ReplyDelete