Friday, April 08, 2011

Outfit: Red Arms

08-04-11g


08-04-11e


08-04-11c


08-04-11f


08-04-11h


April08


RI Red wedges


It’s another glorious spring day so I chose my jeans solely for the fact that I can turn them up later in the day if it warms up sufficiently. I also went for a shrug rather than a cardi as the office I work in on Fridays gets very warm.

08-04-11b


I quite enjoyed working from home yesterday. It meant I could hang my washing on the line and I had a walk to the village at dinner time and a look at the village market which I don’t think I’ve ever seen before.

08-04-11d


I didn’t get my car back until late yesterday evening so I have to do the supermarket shopping this afternoon.

08-04-11


This is my last Friday working in April. Next Friday I am off for my birthday, and the two Fridays after that are both bank holidays.

Red shrug – New Look Tall
Black Betty Boop t – Dorothy Perkins
Jeans – South at Very.co.uk (gifted)
Red wedges – River Island
Silver bling ring – River Island
Red beads – eBay
Red and cream bangles – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Red belt – Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £79

No comments:

Post a Comment