Thursday, April 07, 2011

Outfit: Blues for Judy

07-04-11


07-04-11e


07-04-11c


07-04-11d


NL Stripe flats


My car is in for its MOT and service so I’m working at home today. It’s lovely and sunny out, but very windy – not conducive to getting pictures that don’t have my hair blowing all over my face!

07-04-11b


I don’t mind working from home for the odd day but I don’t think I’d want to do it all the time. I’d miss contact with other people too much.

07-04-11f


We are going to the young man’s parents for tea tonight so I get a night off from cooking – always good.

Blue jacket – H&M
Blue top – Dunnes
Blue and white stripe tank – River Island
Jeans – South at Very.co.uk (gifted)
Navy and white stripe flats – New Look
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue bead necklace – gifted
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Blue ring – Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £57

No comments:

Post a Comment