Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #29 and the Evolution of an Outfit

06-04-11d


06-04-11c


06-04-11e


06-04-11f


April06


Irregular Choice Mini Magic


I planned this outfit around something that I didn’t even end up wearing. I had a hankering yesterday to wear my greeny-teal shrug and seeing that the forecast today was for highs of 19°C and sunshine, I thought today would be the perfect opportunity as it has short sleeves. However, when it was dull and raining this morning (when will I learn to stop believing the weather forecast?) I felt cold and switched out the shrug for this cardi.

06-04-11b


06-04-11


The shoes were an eBay bargain – they were brand new but they had been damaged slightly in the shop (the flower had fallen off the left shoe) so I got them for cheap. I kind of bought them by accident really – lots of other people were bidding so I was sure I would be outbid, but I wasn’t. The shop damage was nothing five minutes with a needle and thread couldn’t fix and then they were as good as new again.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Black top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Teal skirt – H&M
Black and silver shoes – Irregular Choice (Schuh store on eBay)
Teal heart necklace – Scope
Teal belt – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £83

1 comment: