Thursday, April 07, 2011

United Nude EAMZ pumps

Court-shoes-United-nude-EAMZ-PUMP-88608_350_A


I have long since admired the EAMZ styles by United Nude. If you are looking for classic black court shoes with a twist, look no further than this EAMZ pump. An ordinary black patent court shoe from the front, with a seemingly logic defying heel at the back. I would be worried that the heels would break off these, but a friend of mine has a pair of boots with these heels and assures me that they are very sturdy. She also says they are very comfortable to walk in.

I don’t know about you, but the lining of a shoe can sometimes suck me in too. I know that’s ridiculous, as you can’t see the lining when you’re wearing a shoe, but a pretty lining is always a draw for me. And the blue leather here is no exception, it contrasts so well against the black patent.

These shoes are £162 from Spartoo and UK shipping is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment