Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Outfit: Black and Teal

31-05-11


31-05-11c


31-05-11b


31-05-11f


May31


Buffalo Jamundi booties


When I first got these booties I had a vision of them with teal tights. I don’t know why, it just struck me that that would be a good combination. I thought I was going to have to wait until the fall to try it, but then it got cold again and today seemed like as good a time as any (though wouldn’t you know it, the wind has finally dropped and the sun is out today). The temperature is set to rise throughout the week so perhaps I can stop complaining about being cold and it will finally be warm enough for some of my summer clothes by next weekend.


31-05-11e


31-05-11d


Black dress – George at ASDA
Teal shrug – Long Tall Sally
Black suede booties – Buffalo (c/o Spartoo)
Teal tights – Accessorize
Teal belt – Claire’s
Teal necklace – Scope
Teal and silver bangles – Accessorize

Total Est. Cost £40

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous look! I LOVE those boots! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! They're a bit high for walking in, but for a day in the office they're fine!

    ReplyDelete