Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Outfit: Black and Brown

01-06-11b


01-06-11c


01-06-11f


June01


NL Brown


Today’s outfit comes courtesy of Joe Browns – a product review will follow. What I will say now is that the length (for me) is fabulous. This has everything to do with my age, but, for the most part, I don’t want dresses and skirts that are mid thigh length on me. Amber posted yesterday on the Fashion Police about how short everything seems to be nowadays and it is especially hard to find a dress that hits below the knee when you are my height. So to find a dress that is just below the knee without being so long it’s unflattering is a dream come true. I love the combination of black and brown too, and today is supposed to be warmer and sunnier than yesterday so a summery dress was just the thing. As you can see from my detail shots, the dress has some bronze embroidery on it, making brown the perfect shade to pair it with although, being black, it will go with pretty much anything.

01-06-11d


01-06-11e


I have a few errands to run today: to the post office, the haberdashery and to Tesco. It’s costume night at drama group tonight and I am hoping to cycle up there if it’s dry. I have four pairs of fairy wings to take with me and need to buy Velcro to attach them to the men’s costumes, hence the trip to the haberdashery.

Black shrug – New Look
Black dress – c/o Joe Browns
Brown shoes – New Look (eBay)
Tan Obi belt – ASOS
Brown necklace – Scope
Brown bangles – Dorothy Perkins
Silver bangles – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £31

No comments:

Post a Comment