Thursday, May 19, 2011

Outfit: Blue Thursday

19-05-11e


19-05-11


19-05-11f


19-05-11h


Magrit Navy


I spied this top at the mall on Saturday but the queue for the changing rooms was huge so I couldn’t try it on and therefore didn’t buy it (with H&M’s erratic sizing you always need to try things on in there – seriously, I have tops in S, M and L from H&M in my closet). Town on Sunday was far quieter and after some searching (that’s the other thing about H&M, it’s never easy to find anything) I located the top and was able to try it on. I loved it so home it came with me. I think it will work for an evening out at the pub too, as well as being suitable for work.

19-05-11b


19-05-11d


I managed to ladder my tights pre-9am this morning, so today is not going well so far. I am glad it is almost the weekend.

19-05-11c


Last night we went out with a couple of friends for a meal across the city. The reason for choosing that particular pub (other than the fact that it’s nice with good food) is that it is right next to a large park and after we ate we went out to play with the young man’s Aerobie. If you don’t know, an Aerobie is a very thin Frisbee which is just a ring, and it flies super-well. So well in fact that it got stuck a tree, resulting in the young man and his mate having to throw sticks at it to dislodge it. They succeeded and we returned to the pub for a drink before heading home.

Navy and white stripe blazer – Next Tall
Navy top – H&M
Denim pencil skirt – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Navy shoes – Magrit (outlet mall)
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £90

No comments:

Post a Comment